The Piano Man would like to take the time to assure our clients that we take the utmost care in ensuring the safety of our staff and our customers.
As we currently stand (Level 3) we are back to work and can assist you with ALL your piano needs. We are taking all regulatory health and safety measures. Staff will be screened daily with a handheld infrared thermometer and will be equipped with face masks and sanitiser
We are also taking the following measures
- We are washing our hands and wiping down our tools as well as the piano keys with disinfectant at each appointment.
- We are limiting personal contact, so please understand if we don’t shake hands when we walk in the door or need to make additional requests to limit exposure.
- Our technician is going to call in sick and reschedule appointments if they experience any symptoms, so please bear with us if we need to reschedule.
- We are asking you to please reschedule your appointment if anyone in your household is exhibiting symptoms or has had recent contact with anyone else who is ill.
- Our showroom has also been deep cleaned as have all our vehicles.
We wish everyone good health over this entire period and look forward to being of service during the lockdown. Please address all enquiries to email@example.com
We are doing everything reasonable on our part to prevent the unnecessary spread of the pandemic. We wish you and your family the best during this challenging time.
The Piano Man